I am holding a full-time job that requires me to report to work in the morning around 8.30am, and work until 6pm to 8pm. On-and-off, I might need to "burn" my weekends for some ad-hoc work. With the long hours of work, and hardly any work-life balance, you can see why setting up my own business in the long-term is desirable.
10 Hours Per Week
To do the weekly tasks listed in the Adsense Guild program, I woke up at 5.30am or 6.30am for once or twice a week, sometimes during the weekdays or sometimes on weekends. This is because I am using a SingTel mobile broadband connection that costs $18.50 per month, and this weird hour timing gives the best connection speed. The internet connection is very slow in the evening, around 8pm onwards.
If I managed to get home before 7pm, I will put in an hour or so. Total time spent online is around 6 to 8 hours, with another 2 hours offline for content writing.