Since early 2009, I am very interested in making websites that earn Adsense revenue. This is after talking to a 40+ year old guy who is doing this full-time for many years.
His Story
He has never worked for anyone, except as a factory worker. After that he has done property, insurance, and then online internet marketing. He has been able to support his family with this source of income. He actually referred me to some free sites with the relevant information after having been conned many times by paid seminars that promised results. He did warn me that it is very competitive now and it might take 2 years to see any results.
My Story
Frustrated with my job then, I quited and went into this full-time. However, I had been unable to start as I am thinking too much about what type of websites to put up, how to continue adding content that visitors will be interested in and so on. I did not even register for a domain name. I did not want to spend any money until everything is fully planned and worked out. After 2 and half months of going nowhere, and desperate for some income, I got back into working a full-time job.
Fast forward to 13th April 2011. I signed up for the Adsense Guild. Before I signed up, I spoke to a few of my colleagues, who told me it is very hard to make money online. However, I decided to try this out as there is a 60 days money back guarantee, making this a risk-less decision. I will try as hard as I can within 60 days of signing up and if I did not learn anything or see any results, I will ask for the money back.