54 Days from Adsense Guild Signed-up

The past 54 days have been exciting.

Week-by-Week Guidance

Right from the start, I am guided week-by-week on what to do, such as how to decide what to write and how to set up the website. The tasks for each week probably take 8-10 hours at most. As advised by the mentors, you can do more if you want to see the results faster.

The Results

I bought the domain and have the first page of my website set-up on 15th April 2011. So far, I have 64 unique visitors. Nearly 1 new visitor every day. In the first 2 weeks, my website got direct traffic, all from my own visits.

At the third week, I start getting referral from Google searches. Now, after 7 weeks, I am getting 30% of my traffic from search engines searches, 30% from referrals, and the rest from my own visits.

I have also been monitoring the website's Alexa ranking:

  8/5/2011 - 6,437,092
15/5/2011 - 3,020,002
22/5/2011 - 1,905,701
31/5/2011 - 1,363,505
  5/6/2011 - 1,240,012

and the page when I search for the website's domain name in google:

   5/5/2011 - page 10 of 11,400,000
31/5/2011  - page  7 of 11,400,000
  5/6/2011  - page  1 of 12,100,000

Not bad I would say.