I am satisfied with the Adsense Guild program and so I am not going to ask for my money back.
Have many personal gains since joining:
1. Got up-to-speed within 60 days with a topic that I have been procrastinating to know more about
2. Learn within 60 days more about internet marketing than I have ever learn in 2 years
3. Got great support from people who are already successful in the online internet marketing business. The Adsense Guild forum is great. If I asked a question, I will get a reply within 1 to 3 days.
4. Weekly updates on new techniques and tools in internet marketing
I have not made any income yet from the Adsense Guild program
From this point onwards, it will be uncharted waters.
Only time will tell if money going into buying the Adsense Guild program and miscellaneous costs in setting up the website can reap returns many times over.