Do you think Internet Marketing is smooth-sailing business? Want to get in on this and make LOTS of money while you are asleep? Read on.
Yesterday, I have a "crisis" situation for my website. In the morning, just before leaving for work, I checked my website ranking in Google. To my disappointment, it has dropped to page #3. Over the past 8 weeks, I have seen my website dropped from page 1 to page 2. However, I took no action as I thought it was temporary. Google is constantly updating their ranking algorithm.
Immediately, I posted a message in the Adsense Guild forum, asking for advice from the more experienced internet marketers. 8 hours later, I reached home and checked the forum for follow-up replies. There were a number of responses. A few mentioned keyword density.
I ended up spending the next 5 hours, updating the navigation of the website, and rewriting the main page. When I were done with the website, it was 1am. I checked my website's Google ranking again. It is at the top position in page 2!
Problems encountered in your own side-business are not necessarily bad. Yesterday, I learned some new tricks on boosting my website's ranking in Google and all thanks to the Great Guys at Adsense Guild Forum.